We are seeking high-energy interns open to pushing their limits and present data driven analytical insights shaping young professionals becoming leaders of tomorrow with the YouthDevelopment Program (YDP) at Xoxoday. This is an opportunity to work on the central excellence team driving real business decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As an Operations and Analytics Intern, you are responsible for identifying and creating data backed insights for driving business growth.
- Owning and maintaining revenue operations and streamlining processes and reporting for creating automated and error free convenient processes.
- Understand the requirements and challenges of sales, pre-sales, leadership, CXOs,shareholders pertaining to business insights, reporting and sales processes.
- Manage the admin accounts (central role of defining users, accesses and touchpoints) for the org-wide CRM.
- Tackle sales ops queries with timely and accurate resolutions for all stakeholders.
- A self-starter with an analytical mindset - open to learning and hustling.
- Interested in numbers and decent with MS Excel and Google sheets (viz. Lookups,Pivots, Importrange, query, etc.)
- Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to tools and Saas products.
- Undergraduate with knowledge of accounting, MIS, financial processes
About the program:
- Fast paced competitive 6 months structured internship program
- Designed the develop and groom the leaders of tomorrow
- Competitive stipend
- In office activities planned along the program journey
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. Thecandidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.