What is the role?
Xoxoday is looking for an AVP of Marketing in Bangalore. An ideal candidate should have SaaS marketing experience with hands-on knowledge of marketing tech stack, sales enablement, demand generation, performance marketing, SEO, brand management, customer marketing, analytics, and CRM.
What you'll do:
- Lead marketing for one of the products (3+ direct reportees).
- Manage marketing plan, budgets & roadmap to align with business objectives.
- Manage marketing operations through the internal teams & external stakeholders.
- Track the SaaS marketing trends globally & also for the competitors.
- Analyze the marketing & sales funnels and draw insights to improvise the marketing functions. Bring a data-driven approach to everything.
- Create scalable, streamlined processes, implementing best practices to support the global marketing organization.
- Collaborate with customers, sales, product & leadership teams to bring marketing ahead of the product & competition.
- 5 plus years of international B2B marketing leadership experience with specialization in marketing technology and operations at high-growth SaaS software companies.
- 2+ years of experience building and leading a team of individual contributors and managers.
- Proven track record of partnering with product & sales org to contribute to business KPIs.
- Comfort in using software products to improve the efficiency and productivity of marketing teams and processes.
- Being highly impactful in a world of ambiguity. Bringing clarity and simplicity to complex topics with qualitative and quantitative inputs.
- Excellent at all forms of communication, written, and spoken, from 1:1 to large presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail.
- Proven success in developing and executing marketing plans that address various buying cycle stages and personas.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work.
Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in the USA, Dubai, Singapore, and London. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 3000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.