What is the role?
As a senior member of the Business Strategy team, you will play a pivotal role in influencing strategic decisions for the company. You will be part of a carefully selected, high-performing, highly motivated team. You will work with a leadership team to help make strategic decisions. You will get an opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills and inspire various internal stakeholders to realize Xoxoday’s longer-term vision/ goals.
- Manage key business, product & marketing metrics to help in strategic decision making.
- Support CEO and senior leadership in data, insights and analytics.
- Partner with business unit heads and senior leaders to understand their strategic choices/ problem areas.
- Conduct outside-in market and competitive analysis to develop key insights
- Drive key projects with multiple stakeholders within or outside the company (program management)
- Convert strategies into action and drive the changes required
- Evaluate new business initiatives and opportunities - develop a business model and identify ways to service the opportunities
What you will do
- Lead analytics for marketing, category and product functions
- Bring actionable insights and drive these actions
- Work with multiple stakeholders within or outside the organization to drive results using the data and insights
- Build scalable and repeatable processes, project management and program management
- Use data and insights to drive revenue and margins
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2 Years of similar work experience with Btech and MBA from tier 1 college.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency in analytics & business intelligence is crucial, with a keen ability to effortlessly handle numbers.
- Expertise in project management, multi-stakeholder management.
- Technology-first approach in problem-solving is a key attribute we seek.
- Exposure working with international teams ll be a plus.
- Eye to details, excellence and quality.
Whom will you work with?
The selected candidate will be working with the CXO and the leadership team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their
employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.