What is the role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data infrastructure for our cloud-hosted SAAS product. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical team to define and implement data pipelines for customer-facing and internal reports.
- Design and develop resilient data pipelines.
- Write efficient queries to fetch data from the report database.
- Work closely with application backend engineers on data requirements for their stories.
- Designing and developing report APIs for the front end to consume.
- Focus on building highly available, fault-tolerant report systems.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Adopt a culture of learning and development to constantly keep pace with and adopt new technologies.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Overall 8+ years of experience
- Expert level understanding of database concepts and BI.
- Well verse in databases such as MySQL, MongoDB and hands on experience in creating data models.
- Must have designed and implemented low latency data warehouse systems.
- Must have strong understanding of Kafka and related systems.
- Experience in clickhouse database preferred.
- Must have good knowledge of APIs and should be able to build interfaces for frontend engineers.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the CTO and product team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.