• provide technical leadership to major projects and build and manage a team of 10-15 top notch engineers. Willing to roll up the sleeves and execute along side team
• optimize your and team member's code and enable engineers to optimize theirs. As an Engineering Manager you manage your business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team
• Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
• Operate with scale, speed and agility.
• work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace
• set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
• work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
• Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organizations
• Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
• Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up, specially opensource technologies like NodeJs, Python, ReactJs
Deep Understanding of Streaming technologies like Kafka
• Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems. Should have strong understanding of RDBMS and Columnar Databases
• Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
• Superior project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high quality projects on time
• Above 7 years of experience with technology depth as well as good people skills
• A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance