Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 3000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, and New Delhi
Xoxoday has always been a team of various entrepreneurs and today we have over 30 ex-co-founders working with us in different roles like engineering, product, sales, and marketing. We are always looking for founders and entrepreneurs who would like to join our growth journey.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence, you will be acting as an in-house entrepreneur, leveraging your expertise, creating new ideas, and thus supporting in scaling up the business.
- Act in multiple areas including strategy, sales, and growth, and work closely with the founders.
- Researching, studying, and analyzing the prevailing market trends, industry requirements, and customer requirements.
- Guiding and leading new initiatives such as process improvement, diversification into new areas, exploring new business ideas/ opportunities, etc.
- Working closely with the leadership team as well as in coordination with various internal departments.
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as sales, growth, marketing, product, and partnerships to unlock opportunities for Xoxoday.
Required Experience/ Skills
- Graduation or MBA from tier 1 colleges from India / Abroad.
- Been a SaaS / Fintech or E-commerce founder for at least two years
- Outstanding communication, presentation, interpersonal, and professional networking skills.
- You must have high ownership and excellent networking skills.
Whom will you work with?
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the leadership team.
If you are someone who tried a start-up yourself and has exited or is planning to exit from it, you can always contact us and we can explore synergies of working together. Apart from the typical skills a founder brings to the table, it would be great to have some specialized skills either in fintech, rewards, incentives domain or any core functional skills in engineering, product, marketing, HR, or sales.
The compensation will be very competitive and will include cash and healthy ESOPs along with various other benefits related to insurance, L&D, financial loans, and much more.