The HR Ops Executive plays a crucial role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the HR department. This role involves managing various HR processes, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, and providing administrative support to HR professionals. The HR Ops Executive contributes to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the HR function.
- Employee Records Management:
- Maintain and update employee records and HR databases.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of employee information.
- Handle confidential employee files with discretion.
- Employee Relations:
- Address employee concerns and grievances in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in resolving conflicts and fostering a positive work environment.
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze feedback to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Performance Management:
- Support the performance management process by providing guidance to managers and employees.
- Assist in conducting performance reviews and goal setting sessions.
- Onboarding and Offboarding:
- Assist with the onboarding process for new employees, including paperwork and Orientation.
- Manage the offboarding process for departing employees, including exit interviews and documentation.
- HR Compliance:
- Stay up-to-date with employment laws and regulations.
- Assist in ensuring the organizations HR policies and practices comply with legal requirements.
- Support audits and compliance checks as needed.
- Payroll Support:
- Collaborate with the payroll department to process payroll data accurately.
- Address employee payroll inquiries and resolve discrepancies.
- Benefits Administration:
- Assist employees with benefits enrollment and inquiries.
- Work closely with benefits providers to ensure smooth administration.
- Time and Attendance:
- Oversee time and attendance systems, including tracking and reporting.
- Handle requests for time off and ensure proper documentation.
- HR Reporting:
- Generate HR reports and analytics to support decision-making.
- Compile and analyze HR data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Communicate HR policies, procedures, and updates to employees.
- Serve as a point of contact for HR-related inquiries.
- HR Projects and Initiatives:
- Participate in HR projects, such as process improvements, HRIS implementation, or employee engagement initiatives.
- Vendor Management:
- Collaborate with external vendors and service providers, such as background check agencies or HR software providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Prior experience in HR operations, HR administration, or a similar role is preferred.
- Strong understanding of HR processes, policies, and regulations.
- Proficiency in HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Excel is Must
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of payroll processes and benefits administration is a plus.
This job description provides a general outline of the responsibilities and qualifications for an HR Ops Executive. The specific duties and requirements may vary from one organization to another, so it’s essential to review the job posting or contact the hiring organization for precise details.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.