Looking for a Key Account Manager (B2B) with Excellent Communication Skills & Prior experience in selling or managing clients for SaaS products / Tech Sales
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible to deliver top-line & bottom-line quotas month on month
- Drive client engagement through regular meetings and calls/demos
- Develop a thorough understanding of each and every account including
- POCs in different departments, business verticals, locations
- Grow business in each and every account by increasing the share of wallet in the services offered currently and adding new business lines/ locations to increase business multifold
- Work with cross-functional teams in the organization to achieve the above
- Identify cross/up-sell opportunities by developing a deep understanding of the client business and engagement with Xoxoday
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for internal and external stakeholders using
What you need to succeed in this role
- 3-6 years of work experience in a Key Account Management Role (B2B Accounts)
- Prior experience in selling or managing clients for SaaS products/Tech solutions and similar enterprise solutions
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Hands-on experience with account management CRMs like Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot, and similar
- Ability to manage clients independently with minimum supervision
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed organization. MBA will be an added advantage
Benefits of joining us:
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you’ve ever met.
- Opportunity to make an impact and leave your mark on this organization
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go the extra mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, and New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.