Lead Generation Executive
Xoxoday is looking for an enthusiast who can successfully set up and manage the direct marketing activities which includes the roles and responsibilities below
- He/she will be responsible for setting up and managing email campaigns, and also ensures deliverability and success of these direct marketing campaigns.
- The major responsibility would include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and generating leads.
- Experience in strategic outbound calling that results in qualifying C-level, VP and Director-level contacts within identified target accounts in geographic territory supporting the Sales team and collaborating with Marketing for periodical campaigns. Familiarity with CRM technology.
- Generating leads from the international market through email marketing, Data mining, and database development using different tools.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribe while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Manage database of emails for lead generation and direct marketing, Track and analyze marketing campaigns.
- This position will be working on many projects concurrently and will be called upon to deliver many things at the same time.
- Experience with web-based email tools is a must
- Good MS Office proficiency
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Motivated with the ability to work independently and effectively manage workload
- Knowledge on working on marketing tools.*Excellent organizational skills; ability to multitask is essential
- Self-starter, with an ability to work with minimum supervision
UG - Any Specialization
PG - Any Specialization
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
Experience: 0 to 1 years