PM - Internally, we define this person as the custodian of customer empathy. Any decision we make at our round tables, this person is the absolute voice of the customer. The buck stops at the PM.
We're on the lookout for a Product Manager to join our team and take charge of some seriously critical stuff. You'll be the go-to person for owning the Product roadmap, metrics, and GTM for a product vertical that has the potential to unlock a whole new stratosphere for company growth and credibility.
As a company, we have got all the pieces in place..
- An ambitious vision and purpose that drives us.
- Serving some big numbers. 5000 clients across 10+ countries and over 5 million users.
- A culture where people are valued at the core of everything we do. We could not have taken the audacious dream of helping companies build employee engagement without being masters at it.
Things you’ll be doing
- Manage all aspects of the product development cycle, including product discovery, stakeholder communication, requirements, development, design iteration, and release
- Work with engineering and design to plan, build, and launch high-quality product experiences that amplify employee benefits.
- Partner with clients and prospects, as well as internal departments (Marketing, Customer Success and Sales)
- Process, review, and interpret user research data to uncover new product insights and turn them into product adjustments and new features.
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and work closely with the sales-marketing team for GTM and SaaS revenues.
- Have 2+ years of product management experience in SaaS, HR tech, e-commerce, and employee benefits.
- Have led products for fast-growing products (or) built core modules (or) been an entrepreneur in the past.
- Possess technical skills required for a product role along with the soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
- Have strong experience in problem-solving, UI/UX, analytics, team management, customer success & sales enablement.
- Have strong systems thinking - understanding the impact of process/technology decisions and trade-offs to achieve the best possible outcomes to solve the problem.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales, and customer care teams. You will report to the VP of Product, Empuls. You will provide constant updates to the stakeholders of the product.
We look forward to connecting with you. Once we review your resume, the next step will be a discovery call followed by detailed interview rounds. There will be three rounds of interviews. We will prefer candidates who are located in Bangalore and ready to work in hybrid work arrangements (partly in the office, partly WFH)