What is the role?
We are looking for a product marketer who can take ownership of a product’s positioning and messaging. You will oversee the creation and distribution of content for our promotional campaigns by understanding - the product’s target audience, our ideal customer profile, and the jobs they need to accomplish - and gaining in-depth knowledge of relevant product features.
We are looking for a scientist who loves to dabble with art. you will have multipronged objectives, getting access to an audience for what the product team is betting on while doubling down on what the sales team is crushing their quotas with. You are somebody who enjoys telling stories, measuring their effectiveness, and sometimes even changing the narrative. Your job is to tell product stories at scale. It may seem like art to others, but you and we know it is science and art both.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, ORM, sales enablement, and the creation of marketing assets.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
- Craft a story about the product that will entice potential customers to purchase the product and collect customer feedback after launch.
- Prepare for a new product or feature launch by creating educational content about the value and benefits of the product to convert potential customers into buyers and power users.
- Focus on three levels of the sales funnel:
- Acquisition: Bring awareness to our products through content, such as social media, copywriting, web and landing pages and blogs, and mapping the content across different stages of the buyer journey.
- Engagement: Building trust and creating conversation with potential customers through events, campaigns, and specific calls to action.
- Conversion and Retention: Converting potential customers into paying customers for one-time purchases and keeping existing customers loyal through subscription models or add-on purchases (when appropriate).
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of them. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience spanning digital marketing, content marketing, product marketing, or growth marketing.
- Experience working on marketing and enablement throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot CRM, Slack, ORM tools, and Webflow.
- Foundational marketing and campaign management experience
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks across projects
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- The ability to analyze relevant information and make informed decisions
Who will you work with?
You will work closely with the Digital Marketing, Funnel Optimization, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, and New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.