Production support lead
- You will be working on monitoring our applications that are running either on the cloud or on the client's premises.
- You will be responsible for ensuring 99.99% uptime of the servers and services.
- You will be looking after security patches and upgrades of the servers and middleware.
- You will be setting up necessary alerts and monitoring systems for application, servers, logs, etc.
- You will be responsible for information security and the hardening of infrastructure.
- You may be deployed on the customer's location (Onsite) to support production release and post-production support.
- You will be working with state of the art DevOps (viz. Docker, Kubernetes), Cloud Systems (viz. AWS, Azure), Middleware (Kafka, Redis), and Databases (viz. MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra) as part of this role.
- You will be working in a high paced startup with immense growth opportunities. We believe in automation and small teams managing high-performance systems.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Necessary - UNIX Shell scripting, Networking, Basics of Cloud (any public cloud), Log monitoring, Information Security understanding. It is mandatory to have very good Spoken and Written English communication.
- Good to have - Understanding of any or all of the systems that we use are good to have - Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Redis, Kafka, Python, MySQL, etc.
- Number of years of experience - 7+ years
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go the extra mile with Learning and Development
Experience: 7 plus years