What is the role?
You will be responsible for serving the needs of the existing customers and closing sales deals to create new customers.
- Prepare for the sales calls including conducting research and building sales decks
- Leading the prospective client calls, sending pitches, and closing new deals.
- Presenting Xoxoday products as a solution to the prospective client’s business challenge/needs
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing for new customers
- Should be flexible working in shifts or in different time zones
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Liaise and partner with other internal departments to manage complex sales opportunities
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Graduate/Postgraduate or equivalent
- 2-5 years of Sales
- Ability to hunt new business and manage a pipeline
- Great team player and has good team-handling skills
- Strong analytical, communication, and writing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit highly encouraged
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques
- High energy and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask while maintaining a high quality of work
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified
Whom will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to Business Head
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.