What is the role?
As a Data Program Manager, you will focus on understanding client data sources & incentive structures, planning the necessary data pipelines and managing the delivery of integrations & incentive computations on our platform. The candidate should have experience in forging and building brand relationships. A good understanding of project management and data analysis & pipelines is a must.
The following will be some of the core responsibilities of your role as a Technical Program Manager - Data. The below mentioned pointers will have an overlap with the Program Management role as this is a niche role at the intersection of Program management, data management & client account management
- Requires Account management for the Data platform as a whole for multiple clients
- Understand & summarize client business cases succinctly. Be the single reliable source to the team w.r.to the client use cases
- Create, manage, coordinate and own project scope & timelines with all stakeholders
- Own & execute the process of breaking down client’s data sources into base & derived tables and create standard optimal data templates for the onboarding of the client
- Provide end to end solutioning to the client for data management & future use in the platform
- Provide domain knowledge & solutioning by researching customer needs and problem areas with internal/external stakeholders, understanding product, system flow & reporting needs.
- Create the overall blueprint of client’s data & manage client expectations to ensure the set data templates are followed by client to input data into the platform
- Collaborate with implementation team to ensure the data is used effectively for building programs & hence seamless onboarding
- Work closely with Product & Integrations teams in building & managing data pipelines
- Work closely with Product & Tech teams to help convert new requirements into features based on the Product roadmap & Agile methodologies
- Coordinate with client & internal teams on specific integration efforts & ensure smooth Go-Live
- Work closely with Business & Implementation teams to ensure data changes, program setup & account usage continues smoothly post onboarding until lifetime of the customers
- Support and contribute to Product and user training documentation
- Performs other additional duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- BE/MBA from a reputable university.
- Strong working knowledge of excel along with data analysis & reporting is a must
- 3-5 years of integration management or implementation or data migration experience and in a customer-facing role
- Hands on experience with data management, pipelines, facilitating integrations & SQL
- Hands-on experience in onboarding SAAS products.
- Knowledge of integration tools & experience in integrating SAAS products with third-party tools will be an added advantage
- An exceptional soft skill, including the ability to talk with both technical and business concerns.
- Ability to think logically and constructively about complex problems.
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly status reporting to the stakeholders
- Team management experience is a plus
- Ability to easily pivot from one task to another, including managing multiple projects and timelines.
Whom will you work with?
The selected candidate will be working with the clients, Business Program managers, Product, Tech & Business teams and will also get a chance to work with the Leadership on important customer projects.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.