Xoxoday is looking for a Growth Marketer / Technical SEO manager who can lead the organic growth efforts for 3 large Saas sites at Xoxoday.
- The ideal candidate is someone who has worked with large media companies managing their organic growth efforts of traffic and managed technical issues arising from migration, page errors, server errors, and more.
- Has implemented automation in SEO processes at scale.
- Hands-on experience with no-code platforms, API integrations, and other hacks to scale SEO processes.
- Has implemented Schemes for thousands of pages at scale.
- Has implemented SEO campaigns to drive at least 3-5x growth organically.
- Has experience with Webflow, Ghost, and other CMS.
- Has implemented backlinks campaigns to improve DR by at least 20 points.
Good to have skills:
- To use AI and other automation tools that can help scale organic growth.
- Identify alternate channels to drive customer acquisition and lead generation.
- Hands-on experience running email campaigns, cold outreach, and cold calling.
- Ability to conduct an extensive competitive analysis within the industry and take steps to match global benchmarks.
- Not shy of jumping on a customer call or meeting customers in person when the need arises.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales, and customer care teams. You will report to the VP of Product, Empuls. You will provide constant updates to the stakeholders of the product.
We look forward to connecting with you. Once we review your resume, the next step will be a discovery call followed by detailed interview rounds. There will be three rounds of interviews. We will prefer candidates who are located in Bangalore and ready to work in hybrid work arrangements (partly in the office, partly WFH)