UI Developer (Webflow)
We are looking for a talented and experienced UI Developer that thrives in a fast-paced unrestricted startup environment. This is an opportunity to join early in the company's journey, to shape the organization, help build the team, and make a significant impact on the company's future trajectory.
We are looking for a UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What you'll be doing:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/IT
- 1-3 Years of experience is required
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Benefits of joining us:
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization
- Competitive compensation, with ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development