What is the role?
This role requires you to work with the marketing and design teams to build and manage the Xoxoday website using Webflow.
- Must own complete website design & development on Webflow
- Must be able to successfully revamp the existing web pages and create new pages/landing pages
- Must be able to optimize the website with respect to Technical SEO aspects
- Must have good design ideation & execution skills, and editing skills as well
- Debug and troubleshoot any technical issues on the website.
- Researching and implementing ideas to improve the ranking of the website.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing websites using Webflow & 1-2yrs experience in B2B (Saas preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs, etc.
- Must have an exceptional website built on web flow under your belt
- Should have an understanding of SEO aspects in web development.
- Prototyping techniques and tools like Figma, Adobe XD, vector libraries, etc.
- Understand basic principles of web UX such as intent, interaction, CTAs, and typography.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies, and on-page SEO knowledge, page speed optimization a must.
- UI/UX Research: Conduct UI/UX research to learn user behavior, needs, and pain points and provide feedback on features, functionality and enhancing the overall user experience
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas, and has loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, and New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.