Want to learn how a zestful, fun-filled atmosphere at your workplace can skyrocket the employees’ productivity? Here’s how it’s done.
Redefining the standards of Human Resource Management, Ranjitha is an HR professional with a proven record in IT & Services in the industry.
Skilled in Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding and everything that the HR-horizon can touch, Ranjitha is recognized as one of the Top 100 Emerging HR Leaders in 2019. She’s got a good amount of experience with people to show for it.
In this webinar, Ranjitha talks about the importance of employee engagement and how immaculate execution of this intricate plan can bring the best out of them. The nine-to-five & 24x7 work approach is as good as a long drive in summers without an air conditioner, so let's learn to strive for a balance between work and employee engagement to ensure that Jack doesn’t become a dull employee.
In times when managers often stray away from the link between fun elements at work and employee productivity, it is crucial to understand its importance especially in times when an employee-friendly atmosphere is prevalent.
After going through this Webinar, you’ll know:
· How employee engagement, when done right, can bring the best out of the workforce.
· Why breaks are a nifty tool in channelizing employee’s productivity.
· While employee agreement brings out professional commitment, employee engagement pulls an intimate and psychological commitment.
· How to bloom the employees by harnessing their passion and character & leaving their work unaffected.
· How the clichéd ‘work-life balance’ can become a reality and positively impact the work rate.
Want to learn how to make Jack a not-so-dull employee? Engagement is crucial and this webinar will tell you what it takes to hold the key.
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox