- Identifying strategic partners by conducting market research to find the appropriate companies or domains to explore strategic alliances
- Build and execute on a plan to elevate our partnerships and build a robust opportunity pipeline. Our partnerships involve collaborating on GTM, product, technology, and marketing
- Build sustainable, trusting relationships across the “alliance partner”, and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns of our partner.
- Build processes to grow our pipeline, innovate with GTM, market jointly with partners to customers and explore new avenues of growth
- Identifying the right opportunities, framing deal structures, negotiation & closing out of deals with a focus on business development and sourcing deals.
- Scale impactful partnerships and build a cross-functional view of the organization across sales, marketing, product, and customer/partner success
- Lead conversation with panel management organizations for revenue generation via RaaS API integration
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- 2-5 yrs in alliances, partnerships, sales or similar experience.
- MBA degree is a plus, not a must
- Exceptional communication skills- written & verbal
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the rewards/gift cards/perks industry is a plus
- Prior experience in selling or managing clients for SaaS products/Tech solutions and similar enterprise solutions
- Hands-on experience on account management CRMs like Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot, and similar
- Ability to manage clients/partners independently with minimum supervision
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum (business vertical in xoxoday).
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Plum works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.