What is the role?
We are looking for an Assistant Manager with a proven work history in e-commerce/ IT industry.
Good in Legal Knowledge – Business law, IT Act, Company law, Labour laws, Intellectual property acts etc
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Drafting/ vetting vendor/ customer agreements including NDA, MOU etc.
- Should have 2-3 years of experience
- Developing systems & process and adherence to Information Technology Act
- Standardisation of legal agreements and ensuring proper documentation
- Ensuring adherence to international IT acts and cyber laws
- Registrations under trade mark, copyrights, patents etc.
- Ensuring adherence to labour laws, laws for MSME etc.
- Vetting/ drafting SSA, SHA, Term sheet, compliant with the Companies Act and coordination for legal due diligence
- Dealing with Negotiable instruments act and other banking laws/ regulations
- Ensuring adherence to FEMA and agreements with international entities/ firms/ NRI’s etc.
- Liasoning with legal experts/ consultants and get opinion on the legal matters and also with statutory authorities
- Development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), KRA’s and Company policy
- Daily/ weekly/ monthly visibility of tasks & reporting
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status