What is the role?
We are looking for an Assistant Manager (Performance Marketing) with a successful track record of driving user acquisition and revenue.
- Manage Google Ads and other performance ads in LinkedIn, Facebook, et, for lead generation.
- Manage international geographies in PPC and SEM.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Should have at least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in handling Google Ads and other performance marketing ads.
- Should have managed international campaigns in PPC.
- Should have managed budgets of around $20,000 per month.
- Should have proven skills in analytics, GA, GTM, and Excel sheets.
- Should have proven skills to optimize and A/B test ad copies, keywords, landing pages, and CRO, along with basic technical skills, and tools.
- Should have good English and business skills.
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Performance Marketing team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.