What is the role?
Product Manager for Xoxoday will be responsible for the product features, analysis, documentation & release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes feature specs, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Solve customer problems and build functional, technical and design specifications for the solution.
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 3+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges ll be preferred.
- We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.