What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
Key Responsibilities & expectations from the candidate
- Must have strong experience in Information Security Management system(ISMS), creation of policy, procedures and implementation.
- Operates as a key contributor to the RFP, Third-Party Risk assessment, cloud security assessment etc.
- Lead the strategic and tactical development of information security framework, risk management and new compliance initiatives
- Subject matter expertise in ISO 27001, SOC2, CCPA, CPRA, GDPR, PCI DSS and HIPAA.
- Must have a strong experience in the documentation process and reviewing MSA, SCC, SLA & DPA.
- Good knowledge of BCP/DR, Incident response, VA/PT and Audit methodologies of various compliance frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Access management, Network, Application Security, Encryption, Backup, Physical Security, ISMS Training & Awareness etc..
- Ability to deal with the customers and vendors on Security and privacy matters.
- Knowledge of Core IT processes, SDLC, network infrastructure will be useful.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into IT security issues
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly self-motivated and hardworking.
Qualification and certification
- Bachelor’s/master's degree in Security, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
- Should be at least ISO 27001 lead auditor or lead implementer.
- 3+ years of related work experience in information security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) or relevant compliance roles in the SaaS industry.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.