We’re looking for a senior sales professional who has 7 to 12 years of experience working with Global insurance company (in India or Outside).
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a senior sales professional who has worked with a global insurance brand (in India or Outside). The professional should have 4+ years of experience in selling insurance products (across any channel viz. Agency, Banca or DST) and additional 2+ years in Insurance Sales-strategy (IT Infrastructure, Digital transformation or sales enablement projects). The professional will work directly with the BU head or the Chief Business Officer to nurture Xoxoday as a brand in the Insurance sector across the globe. Explore www.xoxoday.com/compass-solutions/insurance for the product details.
It will be an individualistic role in the start and will involve the professional to build sales methodology and over time hire, coach, and develop the team to achieve their monthly revenue and growth goals. (S)he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute sales plans to hit aggressive growth targets.
What will you do every day?
- Present & demonstrate Xoxoday's product to prospects from the Insurance industry on web-call and/or in-person meeting.
- Follow the BANT qualification starting requirement gathering to offer the best suitable solution.
- Coordinate with technical team for client-assistance and prepare appropriate proposal.
- Identify, generate, and maintain healthy pipeline.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Nurture a team for faster lead generation across different geographies.
You should apply if you :
- Must have 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in selling insurance products across any of the leading channels (Agency, Banca, Renewals or Direct Sales).
- Must have an additional 2 to 5 years of experience in building/designing sales strategy for the abovementioned sales channel.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Should be good in spreadsheets, calculations, and understanding of Insurance sales metrics.
- Should be familiar with sales automation tools like CRMs.
- Should have a technical blend of mind - ability to learn new tools on the go and open to learning.
- Should be a team player and have the ability to build own team.
- Should be flexible to work in a different time-zones as per need.
- Graduate / Post Graduate MBA Finance/Sales Marketing.
- Candidates Experienced from Life or General Insurance Sales, Insurance Sales Strategy, Awareness of Insurance-Tech.
Xoxoday ranked #20 in the fastest 50 growing technology companies in India by Deloitte. Xoxoday is headquartered in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. With core technology products around Rewards and Incentives, Xoxoday is trusted by 1000's of businesses from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Browse https://www.xoxoday.com/company/about-us to know more.