What is the role?
AVP/VP - Product for Xoxoday will be responsible for the product features, analysis, documentation & release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes feature specs, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Solve customer problems and build functional, technical and design specifications for the solution.
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 10+ years of experience in product management.
- Led product management of fast growing products (or) major modules of fast large products (or) been an entrepreneur in the past.
- Experience in managing product strategy and roadmap for SAAS products preferred.
- Experience in managing onboarding, customer success and support functions preferred.
- Experience in Product Led Growth highly preferred.
- Strong in UI/UX, Content writing and must have managed a product/Design team.
- Should have had a sizable and measurable impact on company’s outcomes.
- We would prefer candidates from B2B SAAS, HR Tech, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges ll be preferred.
- We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the CPO/Co-Founder of the organization. You will provide constant updates to the board and the other Sr management members.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.