Work from anywhere. Our office, your home, or anything convenient.
Visit - stores.xoxoday.com so the interview call is more meaningful.
- This role requires someone who will be responsible for executing and managing all activities related to product cataloging & pricing, ensuring all product details and prices on the platform are correct and updated
- The individual should have a sound understanding of Vendor Management, Operations, Attributes of the catalog, Category Knowledge.
- Ensuring an error free output & 0% escalations.
- Maintaining categorization of the products on the platform, Updating product information, including images and prices
- Uploading inventory stock positions Operational & co-ordination activities related to the catalog
- Manage Adhoc requests from Category and other internal teams and resolve them within a Specific TAT
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude and be responsive to change and last-minute requests.
- Creation of vendors codes and Entering vendor details in the system. Setting up SKUs on the system. Assisting merchant team with required documentation with other functions and vendors.
- Perform a variety of tasks in populating/procuring content for the product catalog from vendors. Engage with vendors to get product information as per the defined templates of attributes and images. The work includes content creation, population of content from various sources (including research on the internet), interacting/coordinating with vendor/manufacturers, conducting QC, identifying and correcting errors, maintaining records of work received and work performed.
- 2-5 years of work experience in Catalogue operations.
- Should have prior experience with E-Commerce & handled external partners.
- Proficient in all MS Office, sound verbal & written communication
- A passion for always exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Proactive and able to work with stringent deadlines.
- Ability to follow the process - can follow SOPs consistently and quality check own work. Detail oriented.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum (business vertical in xoxoday).
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Plum works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.