Work from anywhere. Our office, your home, or anything convenient.
Xoxoday is looking for a Category Product Manager (Fintech) to manage a group or category of digital products. The goal is to improve the sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
You will be the one responsible for the following:
- Defining the category roadmap globally for digital products like Gift Cards, Vouchers, Experiences, Fintech instruments, Donations, Subscriptions, etc.
- Product, place, price, and promotions of the category portfolio.
- Manage supplier relationships for a range of global categories.
- Good understanding of consumer demand and macro-economic trends in the categories.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from large data sets, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to market, sell and build a seamless user experience.
- End-to-end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer. You should be responsible for cataloging, quality, CSAT, and revenue for the categories.
Following skills are mandatory:
- You should have at least 3 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories.
- Good communication skills are key for this role.
- Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
- MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred for the role.
- Team management experience will be a plus.
- A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset ll be a good fit for the role.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Plum works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.