What is the role?
The Chief of Staff is a leadership role who ll work closely with the founders & CXOs on various strategic initiatives. This is a multi-stakeholder role where the person will interact with functions across the organisation and outside to drive multiple strategic projects.
- Drive strategic projects along with the leadership team. This will involve planning and execution of strategic projects.
- Handling cross-functional meetings, partnering with leadership and external stakeholders.
- Manage prioritization of cross-functional projects and initiatives to ensure continued focus on Xoxoday’s long-term strategy and vision.
- Proactively collect cross-functional insights to anticipate and quickly address problems.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Should have generalist skills across functions like product, tech, finance, marketing, HR, sales, strategy & ops.
- Exhibits deep understanding of high-growth SaaS & fintech businesses.
- Demonstrates significant attention to detail with a proven capacity to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives, cross functionally in an organisation at global scale.
- Effective at balancing both strategy and execution - can think strategically, but can also roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Cares deeply about customer-centricity and our mission of helping thousands of organizations grow better.
- Is deeply analytical, comfortable navigating data and working in ambiguity.
- Exemplary communication and relationship building skills at all levels from senior executives to Individual Contributors.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
- An MBA or Engineering from tier-1 institute is a must.
- Prior experience in a Chief of Staff or strategy role is required.
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in consulting or strategy roles in a well established company or consulting firms like Mckinsey, EY, Deloitte, KPMG etc.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the founders. You will provide constant updates to the board and the other Sr management teams.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.