What is the role?
We are looking for a Data Research Executive with experience in building a customized B2B database of companies and key contacts with their contact details as per the Sales and Marketing team’s requirements. You must be able to perform a thorough market research and develop a customized B2B Database.
- Screen the right industry, company, and people (decision makers) as per the campaigns, events, or sales team requirements.
- Identify and verify appropriate target contacts with their contact information like business email address, contact number, geography, employee size, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Work on contact discovery from sites like Hoovers, Discoverorg, Bloomberg, Jigsaw, Zoom Info, One Source, Linkedin, Lead411, prospect.io, apollo, Lusha, etc.
- Conduct extensive secondary research for reliable and accurate information.
- Be proficient in scrubbing, profiling, data research, operations, and maintenance.
- Manage and analyse databases which include data extraction, data scrubbing, cleaning, and data validation.
- Extensively use Excel functions to organize and analyse data.
- Have a deep knowledge of the information research process.
Key Requirements :
- 2-4 years of experience managing large amounts of data for campaigns.
- Responsible for gathering and analysing data, maintaining, and constantly improving the quality of the organization's data.
- Engineering graduate/graduate with exceptional data skills will be considered
- Track and analyse all aspects of the organization's market, and leverage insights from data for services and business development efforts
- Have the ability to distil large amounts of information into specific takeaways.
- Be logical, reliable, and organized, and have a high attention to detail and be good with numbers.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.