What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project. Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front-end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front-end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages).
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - B.Tech/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 10 to 12 years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Columnar DBs
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API using Node or Lambda or python.
- Good understanding of ELK, Kafka, Redis and CDN .
- Worked on serverless technologies and good understanding of CMS.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Good understanding of AWS and its technologies.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach and should be hands on coding guru
- Will be responsible for the functional/technical track of a product.
- Experience with Scaling SAAS products and ability to design from scratch.
- Ability to manage a small team of 5 -10 Developers/QA Engineers and guide them on the design and coding best practices.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.