What is the role?
We are looking for senior SaaS partnerships & alliances professionals who can drive GTM partnerships with key HRMS platform partners in India & International markets. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on them. You should be comfortable working across multiple geographies like India, MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and execute strategies and plans to deliver as per objectives and plans.
- Work with existing partners and execute joint business plans and different GTM activities to drive revenue growth
- Onboard new HRMS partners, define and execute GTM plans
- Schedule and give demos to clients/prospects on listed partner integrations
- Work on new customer meetings/acquisition via the partners
- Work with partner AEs, and CSMs to create joint tactics/strategics to generate new pipeline and opportunities
- Talk to partner Resellers and finalize a partnership with them
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of them. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales or alliances
- A self starter who can work diligently in driving business through the partner channel
- Demonstrated expertise in working with partner teams and managing GTM alliances
- Knowledge of CRM tools like Hubspot
- Prior experience of selling SaaS products
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with a senior partner manager/Chief Business Officer leading global sales. The work location will be India with a preference for candidates in Bangalore
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.