What is the role?
As an Implementation specialist, you will focus on understanding & implementing incentive structures of our clients from various industries such as insurance, banking, IT services, FMCG etc and on delivering a world-class customer experience. The person who joins the team in this position must share our passion and commitment to serving our customers. The candidate should have experience in forging and building brand relationships. A good understanding of sales data for analytics is a must.
- Digitize Customer’s incentive programs after understanding data and customer requirements.
- Understands client’s data structures & consults client on optimizing the data templates
- Setup the client’s account with the initial data, create necessary data relationships & setup incentive programs
- Train & handhold client in using the platform & effectively manage their incentive structures on the platform
- Should be able to build analytical models to convert data into future templates so others can use them.
- Build relationships with the existing clientele.
- Partners with Product, Project Manager, and other business owners to define the business need for the project.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Support and contribute to stakeholders with the information needed for publication and user training documentation.
- Ability to contribute to implementation/Onboarding process improvements
- Performs other additional duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- BE/MBA from a reputable university.
- Strong working knowledge of excel along with data analysis & reporting is a must.
- 1-3 years of data analysis & business analysis experience. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in onboarding SAAS products.
- Excellent problem solving skills & analytical aptitude.
- An exceptional soft skill, including the ability to talk with both technical and business concerns.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly status reporting to the stakeholder.
- Ability to easily pivot from one task to another, including managing multiple projects and timelines.
Whom will you work with?
The selected candidate will be working with the Head of Product/Program management and will also get a chance to work with the Leadership on important customer projects.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Xoxoday. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.