Empuls is a holistic employee engagement solution for mid to small-sized businesses. It is a SaaS product that helps people managers and HR professionals drive motivation, build alignment and empower employees. For more information, please visit: www.xoxoday.com/empuls
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced and creative Lead Product Designer to join the Empuls product team! As the lead designer, you will be responsible for delivering the optimal user experience across the Empuls web and mobile apps. This is a high visibility role and has a large contribution to the overall success of the product and customer satisfaction. The role requires deep collaboration with the product, technology, marketing, and sales teams. This role might include some people management responsibilities. The detailed list of responsibilities are captured below :
- Craft detail of new and existing product features, from understanding the customer pain point to defining wireframes, high definition prototypes and finally collaborating with the technology team to navigate through constraints and build the product.
- Partner closely with our Product, Marketing, and Technology teams to understand what users need, want, and love about the product. Use the data to plan and define the optimal user experience.
- Create design systems that help with a common design language across the entire product portfolio in a distributed team.
- Aid product marketing in telling the product stories in the best way possible to help users in product adoption and onboarding.
- Build and implement processes for user testing. Take a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Mentor other designers and drive the vision for the specific domain by partnering with product owners & engineering leads
Who is a good fit for this role?
Consider yourself a good fit for this role if you have these characteristics. Don’t worry if you don’t check every item on the list below. If you have the attitude to constantly challenge and upskill yourself, you might still be a good fit.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You have a deep knowledge of usability, almost an intuitive sense of good UI, and believe in taking a minimalist approach to design.
- You have a track record of building products from scratch and taking complete ownership of design output.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.
- Finally, you believe that perfection in design is not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with product management, technology, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the VP of product management.
What can you look for?
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced team where you will need to juggle between multiple different projects every week, yet maintain a high bar for quality. Empuls is lauded for its high usability and design-led approach to product building. It is consistently rated as a leader in its segment in India. In this team, you will need to be comfortable with questioning and rethinking solutions from the ground up while working with teammates from other disciplines. Experimentation is a key part of the process and development happens through multiple iterations of design, test, measure, and improve cycles. Be a part of a team where decisions are made based on the strength of the idea and every person has an equal voice in decision making.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.