What is the opportunity?
Xoxoday is looking for a lifecycle marketer who is good with their words while hungry to experiment with email as a channel to drive communication. The role will make you own the email communication channel right from demand generation to sales to customer success. You will be responsible for driving leads across various stages of the funnel. Lifecycle marketing is like marketing never stops.
- You’ll be expected to understand the key points in the customer journey and apply those insights to drive user action.
- Create campaigns to engage with users right from signing up for a content offer all the way to onboarding.
- Rigorously experiment to optimize communication using A/B tests, and uncover opportunities to create new email workflows based on the content assets.
- Work closely with product, marketing & sales to understand the priority of content that is well-aligned with the success metrics at different stages of the funnel.
- You'll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our email marketing success that translates into sales and demand team metrics.
- Design programmatic campaigns based on segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- You have a track record of successful campaigns backed up by measurable ROI with proven A/B testing strategies.
- You have a product mindset that is driven by scientific ways to make decisions.
- You must have past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- You are an expert in operating HubSpot Marketing Platform.
- You are an excellent writer and a communicator.
Whom will you work with?
You will be working closely with the product marketing team and report to the marketing head. You will be interacting with all the customer-facing teams such as the marketing, sales & customer success teams. Your initiatives will help them improve their success metrics as well.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.