What is the role?
We are looking for a senior SaaS partnerships & alliances professional who can drive 3rd party integrations led GTM in India & International markets. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple geographies like India, MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- To create a strategic road map, plan, control and direct activities of partnership & alliances teams to attain business objectives.
- Examples of partnerships & alliances are: Technology integrations with companies like Slack/Hubspot/Salesforce; Consulting partnership with companies like PwC, Accenture, TCS etc; GTM partnerships with channel/resellers/ISVs etc.
- Create unique partner joint solutions that extend the base value proposition for Xoxoday.
- Able to build a sales pipeline, forecasting, and make sure your team is hitting sales goals each month.
- Should have the vision and aptitude to grow the team, with a flexibility to work with the changing sales process and structure.
- To be responsible for competition mapping/ tracking market trends and industry benchmarks.
- Segment the MQLs & partner pipeline to drive sales results across the team.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of quota-carrying software or technology partnerships experience as an individual contributor with an annual target of 2 mn USD.
- Proven ability to create high performing alliances teams globally in a young company.
- Strong market research & analytical skills.
- Experience working with partner marketing & product teams to build product/marketing strategies.
- Hands-on experience in Hubspot CRM, Partner mgmt softwares, Forecasting, Pipeline management, team reviews and individual sales quotas.
- Experience in HR Tech, Sales Tech, Rewards, Loyalty, Incentives market ll be a plus, though not a critical requirement.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the Chief Business Officer leading global sales. The work location can be any country like India, Dubai, UK, USA, Singapore.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.