What is the role?
We are seeking an experienced technical support and implementation specialist to help our clients in implementing our rewards API. In this role, you will demonstrate how APIs can be implemented to meet client needs, and answer questions relating to implementation and other technical issues. You should be able to work well as part of a team, demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for timely project completion.
- Communicating with clients throughout the implementation phase to obtain feedback and approval.
- Educating clients on how to use API's and demonstrate various product features to the client.
- Handle and address technical queries pertaining to the product.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the product, sales, customer support and Engineering team. You will report to the Customer support manager.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience of working as an Implementation Specialist for around 4-5 years.
- Sound technical knowledge including technical documentation
- Knowledge on Freshdesk, Jira would be an advantage
- Proficiency in REST API's and high-level understanding of web and mobile applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
A SaaS commerce company helping organizations enhance employee engagement by offering products in the area of rewards & recognition, employee surveys via Empuls , incentive management via Compass and an e-commerce product catalog via Plum. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.