What is the role?
As Product Manager for Plum you will be responsible for the product roadmap, features, adoption, and bugs. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
1. Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
2. Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product.
3. Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales documentation that support the selling process of your products.
4. Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
5. Experience in E-commerce, CMS, Payment Apps, and Integration products will be preferred as the role would demand this experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development for Plum.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with 3+ years of product management function in a product company. We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems, and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.