What is the role?
We are looking for a growth marketer who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple growth initiatives in marketing for international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, ORM, slack community for our users, sales enablement and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience that can span digital marketing, product marketing or growth marketing.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hubspot CRM, Slack, ORM tools and Webflow.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.