What is the role?
In this role, you will primarily connect with HR professionals and business leaders to understand their business, their people challenges, and their key objectives to start a consultation about how Xoxoday could assist them. This will be a fully empowered position in a high growth business environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter capable of solid business contributions and even leading initiatives. This role may be office-based in Dublin or from a remote location within Ireland.
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the assigned region/market.
- Manage the sales cycle from initial contact to qualification or closing, depending on the target segment.
- Do rigorous research on companies and build an effective sales pipeline.
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting.
- Pitch the company and our products to the prospects. Should be able to deliver successful demos.
- Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
- Maintain excellent data discipline.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2-3 years of SaaS sales experience required.
- Graduate in any stream or equivalent.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of SaaS.
- Must have experience in sales in the US and European market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understand drip campaigns.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data drive and result oriented.
- Flexibility to work in shifts as per the region allocated.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch international Sales team and will be backed by customer orientated experts in Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success, etc.
What can you look for?
A challenging opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.