What is the role?
We are looking for a senior SaaS sales professional who can drive software products sales in India & International markets. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple geographies like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, & Philippines. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- To create a strategic road map, plan, control and direct activities of sales teams to attain business objectives.
- Able to build sales pipeline, forecasting, and make sure your team is hitting sales goals each month
- Should have the vision and aptitude to grow the sales team, with a flexibility to work with the changing sales process and structure
- To be responsible for competition mapping/ tracking market trends and industry benchmarks.
- Segment the MQLs & pipeline to drive sales results across the team.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales experience as an individual contributor with an annual target of 2 mn USD.
- Proven ability to create high performing sales teams globally in a young company.
- Strong market research & analytical skills.
- Experience working with marketing & product teams to build product/marketing strategies.
- Hands-on experience in Hubspot CRM, Forecasting, Pipeline management, team reviews and individual sales quotas.
- Experience in HR Tech, Rewards, Loyalty, Incentives market will be a plus, though not a critical requirement.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the Chief Business Officer leading global sales. The work location can be any country like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, & Philippines.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.