- Solicits and maintains network of prospects
- Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products
- Demonstrates and showcases capabilities of the products/platforms
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing Xoxoday resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and Xoxoday's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
General knowledge, skills & abilities
- Good experience and understanding of rewards, incentives and gift card industry
- General knowledge of Human Capital Management, Compensation and Benefits platforms including systems and applications
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Travel will be required
Xoxoday job level description
- 5 to 10 years field sales experience in a similar industry
- Needs to be a self-starter working with minimal supervision
- Mid-level quota carrying position with a career path to a sales leadership role
- Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices
- Learns to use professional concepts
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Is required to have good knowledge of company products and services
- May have own territory or work on a team
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.