Do you like to visualize the future and then paint it?
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to craft the brand's story across all customer touchpoints. If you’re creative, possess a strategic mind, and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d like to meet you. You’ll implement strategies through content and campaigns across owned, earned, and paid media to shape our company’s brand image.
Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of designers working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics
Requirements and skills
- 4+ years in-house or agency experience working in a technology company context
- You have a passion for brand storytelling
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- You manage your time well and have experience juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.