Xoxoday is looking for a Senior Category Manager (Fintech) to manage a group or category of digital products. The goal is to improve the sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
You will be the one responsible for the following:
- Lead and drive vendor onboarding globally for assigned business verticals such as gift vouchers, perks and offers etc.
- Build relationships with key decision makers, CXOs / Founders across established and emerging players across verticals related to incentive & loyalty programs.
- PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the Fintech category by working closely with the leadership team in sales.
- Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line for fintech products.
- Assortment planning: Ensure we have competitive offerings compared to other players across brands and sub-categories within the fintech domain.
- Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to resolve customer escalation and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
- Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured across each function
- Responsible for demand and supply planning both sides of the business and planning marketing and sales strategies for the fintech category growth.
- Joint Planning with Product / Sales and Marketplace team: Work closely with the marketplace team to ensure sufficient visibility to our products and jointly participate in the marketing events conducted on the platform.
Following skills are mandatory:
- You should have at least 7+ years of experience in global category roles, preferably 4+ years of experience in fintech categories.
- Prior experience in successfully driving growth for 0-1/ 1-10/ 10-100 initiatives.
- A thorough understanding of the FinTech industry and related performance deliverables and metrics
- Good communication skills are key for this role.
- Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
- MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred for the role.
- Team management experience will be a plus.
- A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset will be a good fit for the role.
- Act as the ‘business owner’ for his or her categories, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact our business
- Strong focus on customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to deliver a customer experience that is unparalleled
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Plum works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.