What is the role?
Our Customer Success team maximizes our customers’ value by enabling high satisfaction and accelerating revenue. As the guardian of the customer’s voice and experience, the team works cross functionally to ensure high satisfaction of working with Xoxoday. This results in a win-win partnership with our customers. The team maximizes the ROI of our customer’s investments and focuses on organic relationship building.
As a Customer Success Manager you will have the opportunity to lead the charge on campaign activities, working cross functionally to ensure customer satisfaction. In this role you will be the point of contact for the customer and will drive optimization and growth.
- Serve as an integral member of the engagement team for identified Xoxoday clients
- Function as the leading advocate and champion for assigned clients within Xoxoday
- Build and execute plans for retention, penetration and expansion within assigned clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with engagement, product teams and key stakeholder executives to facilitate overall account strategy and planning
- Conduct periodic business reviews with clients and Xoxoday stakeholders to validate effectiveness of service delivery, publicize successes and manage improvement opportunities
- Develop the team responsible for solving customer support needs. Grow the Customer Support team by recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching top talent.
- Set team goals and run experiments to improve the customer experience. Experiment with reactive and proactive campaigns to educate and enable.
- Partner cross-functionally to surface actionable insights to the company in support of broader business objectives.
Who is a good fit for this role?
Consider yourself a good fit for this role if you have these characteristics. Don’t worry if you don’t check every item on the list below. If you have the attitude to constantly challenge and up skill yourself, you might still be a good fit.
- You have 2-4 years professional experience scaling tiered Support.
- You have a proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing distributed team across time zones, including 2+ years of people management experience.
- You thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment.
- You have exceptional organizational, operational, and analytical skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to grow Customer Support team's in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You take pride in using Customer Support capabilities to help other teams succeed.
- You must be comfortable working in the flexible shifts
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with product management, design, technology, sales and marketing teams. You will report to the Head of Customer Success.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.