What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on iOS Developer to join our mobile team for Empuls. The applicant must have iOS software development skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. iOS programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and a minimum of 4 years of Software Development experience with a knowledge of mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso.
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as iOS profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original iOS app.
- Have a clear understanding of Apple's iOS design principles and interface guidelines, with a strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the AVP of Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. You will work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time frame for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.