What is the role?
As the IT/System administrator, you will oversee and maintain all aspects of the company’s computer infrastructure including desktop support, maintaining network, servers and security programs and systems. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- From servers to security programs, review all computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently.
- Troubleshoot problems, configure hardware and software, implement back up processes including disaster recovery and failover procedures and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
- Install new systems, assess, and implement upgrades as needed, create passwords, and run checks for viruses and spyware.
- Provide desktop support to the employees and manage the IT helpdesk.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Diagnosing, verifying, recording, and reporting downtime and providing immediate notification for all incidents.
- Represent the IT department during various internal and external ISMS and Quality audits.
- Maintaining the register of all the IT Assets, Including hardware's and Software's.
- Familiar with the mail security, web browsing protection, Endpoint security, data recovery, backup and Active Directory.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications for the organization.
- Knowledge about Incident management, access control, Log monitoring, VPN, VAPT and Password management.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
- Strong communication, organizational, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and apply analytical skills.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Professional System administration / IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- Prior experience of working on ISMS, GDPR & SOC guidelines of IT Infra and security.
Whom will you work with?
This is an individual contributor role and you will be reporting to the Head – HR & Admin.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.