What is the role?
As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for spearheading initiatives that drive sustainable user growth. You will tackle challenging, complex problems at scale by collaborating intensely with other key disciplines. To accomplish your goals, you will work directly with the engineering team as well as cross-functionally with other teams.
- Provide local insights – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for product's success at a global level.
- Explore, identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities.
- Partner with the analytics organization to validate key findings with data and participate in R&D.
- Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps.
- Design and oversee local execution of a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows.
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact.
- Leverage usability studies, research and market analysis to drive market specific product insights into execution.
- Understand Xoxoday Products strategic and competitive position and work to improve it.
- Most important help customers in product growth.
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years product management / development experience.
- Experienced with product management or product growth at a global scale.
- Experience with SaaS products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures and working in a global environment highly desired.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills in English.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, engineering or related technical field or equivalent working experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales, and customer care teams. You will report to head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.