What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Product Designer to join the Empuls product team!
As a product designer, you will be responsible for delivering an optimal user experience across the Empuls web and mobile apps. This is a high visibility role that contributes to customer satisfaction and the overall success of the product. The role requires deep collaboration with the product, technology, marketing, and sales teams. This role might include some people management responsibilities.
The detailed list of responsibilities are captured below:
- Craft a detailed list of new and existing product features, from understanding the customer pain point to defining wireframes, high definition prototypes, and collaborating with the technology team to navigate through constraints and build the product.
- Partner closely with our product, marketing, and technology teams to understand what users need, want, and love about the product. Use the data to plan and define an optimal user experience.
- Create design systems that help create a common design language across the entire product portfolio for a distributed team.
- Aid product marketing in telling product stories that help users in product adoption and onboarding.
- Build and implement processes for user testing. Take a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Mentor other designers and drive the vision for the specific domain by partnering with product owners and engineering leads.
Who is a good fit for this role?
Consider yourself a good fit for this role if you have these characteristics. Don’t worry if you don’t check every item on the list below. If you have the attitude to constantly challenge and upskill yourself, you might still be a good fit.
- You’re positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration excites you and you enjoy understanding others perspectives.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work with a team that inspires you every day.
- You have a deep knowledge of usability, almost an intuitive sense of good UI, and believe in taking a minimalist approach to design.
- You have a track record of building products from scratch and taking complete ownership of design output.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, and diving into the weeds.
- Finally, you believe that perfection in design is not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with product management, technology, sales, and customer care teams. You will report to the VP of Product Management.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.