What is the opportunity?
Are you good at visualizing things? Do you like telling stories via visuals? We are building our Product Marketing team, and you are the kind of person we need on our team. No matter how engaging and strong our content is, it won’t work with just a giant block of text. We need help to tell these stories in a visually engaging way with a relevant tone. We are looking for a strong individual contributor who is excited about making sense of complex concepts, thrives on ambiguity, and loves coming up with ideas and bringing them alive through design.
- You’ll be expected to understand our brand identity and create a visual identity guideline for different touchpoints.
- You’ll be involved throughout the design process from the concept stage to delivery.
- You’ll develop visual assets for various campaigns across channels to increase the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- You’ll design digital content assets that are pivotal to communicate with our prospects and customers in the international markets.
- You'll be responsible to create and own imagery style on customer-facing assets such as the website, emails, and collaterals.
What are we looking for?
- You understand the global technology consumer and the relevant design sensibilities.
- You start all design work with a problem statement, goal, and context.
- Your work is conceptually clear and visually stunning.
- You are well versed with contemporary imagery style and have the skill set to create them.
- You have a high level of competency in most of the applications like Adobe, Figma, and Canva.
- You have worked on website designs for SaaS companies, social media, pitch decks, eBooks, etc., for international companies.
- You have spent the last 3-8 years of your career on digital design projects at agencies, or design focused startups with exposure to international markets.
- You have a portfolio to showcase.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the Product Marketing team and report to the Marketing head. You will be interacting with all the customer-facing teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. Your initiatives will help them improve their success metrics as well.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.