What is the role?
Xoxoday is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for marketing strategy for Xoxoday and to drive initiatives to improve SEO, performance ads and brand presence. Our ideal candidate is a blend of analytical and creative, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our design, engineering, analytics, and broader marketing teams.
- Use data, cross-functional input, and best practices to build a plan for how to optimize the Xoxoday digital marketing efforts.
- Develop and maintain marketing performance dashboards. Create and manage implementation of analytics tracking requirements for SEO, performance ads, emailers and any other marketing initiative in the company. Draw insights using the data to enhance marketing performance.
- Work with marketing, engineering, and design to deliver data driven results on A/B tests, SEO, Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, email sequences and customer lifecycle marketing from lead generation to deal closure.
- Work with content creators to ensure content is distributed effectively, generates leads, and improves SEO objectives.
- Manage all ppc campaigns to drive lead generation with right metrics.
- Growth hacks and technical expertise in marketing with various tools like Google analytics, Hubspot, SEO tools, Adwords, Heatmaps etc would be required.
What are we looking for?
- Data-driven. You get deep into data to generate hypotheses, run experiments, and scale successful findings.
- Creative. You partner well with design and are excited about building novel things.
- Passionate about customers. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Xoxoday. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work and thrive seeing different points of view on an issue.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, growth marketing and analytics.
- Candidates from SaaS, top institutes like IIM/IIT/NIT/SpJain/NITIE/FMS will be preferred.
- Key skills required: Content marketing, On page and off page SEO, data driven, good knowledge of SEO tools and marketing analytics.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
A SaaS commerce company helping organizations enhance employee engagement by offering products in the area of employee engagement via Empuls, sales & channel incentive management via Compass, and loyalty & rewards management via Plum. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.